CRÉDIT AGRICOLE BANK JOINS UKRAINIAN MINERAL FERTILIZERS’ CREDITING PROGRAMME FOR CLIENTS
Ukrainian Mineral Fertilizers (UMF) has partnered with CRÉDIT AGRICOLE BANK to launch a concessionary financing programme for buyers of its mineral fertilizers.
The loan programme is available to the company’s clients on the following terms:
- Financing scheme:
- Tranche – up to 12 months.
- The interest rate (on terms with collateral) for the first 5 months – 0.001%, and from 6 to 12 months – 10.85%
- Interest rate (blank financing) for the first 5 months – 0.001%, and from 6 to 12 months – 14.30%
- The credit is repaid in one payment at the end of the maturity period, payment of interest—on a monthly basis.
- No credit or early repayment charges apply.
- Collateral: agricultural machinery and equipment, passenger or freight transport, real estate property, borrower’s personal assets, future period’s crops, property rights under the contract.
The programme is available to customers, whose business is in operation not less than 24 months, that have completed at least two agricultural cycles and are financially healthy and solvent.
CRÉDIT AGRICOLE BANK has become UMF’s fourth partner bank under the company’s concessional financing programme for clients. The programme enables growers in Ukraine to buy fertilizers at their convenience and on beneficial terms.
For more information, contact Ukrainian Mineral Fertilizers at +38 095 292-05-06.
The terms provided in this offer are preliminary. The banks reserve the right to quote terms on a case-by-case basis or refuse the loan to any client.